This book is a common sense guide to dog owner basics. In practical advice books, like anything else in life, there are no guarantees of any kind made. Readers are cautioned to reply on their own judgment about their individual circumstances to act accordingly.
This book is not intended for use as a source of basics of dog ownership. All readers are advised to seek services of competent professionals in the perspective fields.
Table of Contents:
1. Understanding ingredients
2. Dogs need different diets at different ages
3. Vitamin and mineral supplements
4. Boredom and variety
5. Cost of feeds
6. Dry vs. Canned food
7. Homemade diets
8. Food allergies
9. How much should I feed my dog?
10. How often should I feed my dog?
11. Signs of Ill health
12. Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
13. Heart worm prevention
14. Common questions about heart worm
15. Fleas and other parasites
16. Do parasites cause “Scooting”?
17. Preventing dental disease
18. Home dental care
19. Veterinary dental treatments
20. The importance of the physical examination
21. Why are regular check-ups important?
22. What happens during an examination?
23. How often should my pet be examined?
24. How to administer medicine
25. Nursing a sick dog
27. Common questions about vaccinations
28. Spaying and neutering
29. Spaying of the Female dog
30. Surgical neutering of the male dog
31. Pet health insurance
32. Clipping a dog
33. First steps in grooming
34. Bathing a dog
35. Pet Identification
Dear WhagSag Community,
Thank you for your patience as we work as quickly and safely as possible to get your order to you. In order to ensure the safety of our team, our warehouse and our supplier warehouses are taking extra precautions when fulfilling orders. Furthermore, all major carriers are experiencing shipping delays.
You may experience extended lead times for shipping so please allow extra days and in some cases, extra weeks, for orders to be shipped during this extraordinary time.
Also remember that in order to keep our prices so low and affordable to our loyal customers, you may experience lag times in shipping, especially during our recent events.
Thank you in advance—not only for your loyalty to WhagSag, but for your patience! The staff at WhagSag are with you and your family and hope that our products offer you some comfort and support as we take on this challenge together.
The WhagSag Team
So you’ve done your shopping; just how long will it be till you can rock that swanky new patriotic leggings or that soft t-shirt? The calculator below will give you the average amount of days it takes to ship a product to your door and the best time to contact our support team.
Please note that every order at WhagSag is custom printed just for you, and will take 1-3 business days to print prior to shipping.
Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- We ship in business days. Monday - Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” email.
- The estimate above does not include manufacturing time - we need 1-3 business days to make sure your custom order is everything you hoped it would be.
WhagSag is a local company (Georgia, USA) that works with other United States partners - we work with production and shipping partners all over the nation and the world to get your things to your doorstep, wherever that may be. Although the vast majority of our customers will get their orders by the day listed above, actual timeframes may vary from region to region.
So when do you contact WhagSag? The calculator above lets you know the best time to message us. When that day rolls around. Even if your order hasn’t arrived by the listed date, it’s probably still on its way (and worth the wait).
So when do you contact WhagSag?
The calculator above lets you know the best time to message us. When that day rolls around. Even if your order hasn’t arrived by the listed date, it’s probably still on its way (and worth the wait).
How much is shipping?
Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.
Can I track my order?
We rely on a global network of shipping partners (UPS, FedEx, DHL) as well as local postal services (USPS) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. For this reason, tracking is not always available. If your order is being sent by a trackable service, these details will be included on your orders page as well as on the shipping email we send you.
Regardless of all of the above information, WhagSag truly loves our customers and will do whatever it takes to make you happy. Just bear with us if your order is a little late. Like we said, it will be well worth the wait!